Oftentimes, people clean every aspect of their home, including rugs, furniture, kitchen counters and bathrooms, neglecting one important aspect of their home: the curtains!
Curtains are kind of an addition to your home, making your home warmer and more comfortable, but they are often overlooked when cleaning. That is why hiring professional curtains cleaning service is necessary.
Here are some basic tips on how to keep your curtains clean and safe:
- It is important to know that over time curtains accumulate a lot of dust and dirt. If possible, it is best to clean it every few weeks.
- The preferred method of cleaning your curtains is to use a small hand vacuum with a brush. Gently slide the vacuum cleaner over the blinds, being careful not to push so hard that it falls on you.
- If your curtains are machine washable, you can also machine wash them. Be sure to check the label in the shade to see if this is the case and follow the directions for washing the label.
- Curtains are generally designed in such a way that they can be washed in lukewarm water on a delicate cycle. Hot water and a powerful wash cycle can permanently damage many types of blinds.
- If your curtains are badly stained and you don't know how to clean them or you don't have time to clean them, there are professional curtain cleaning services that will safely make your curtains clean and attractive.
Keeping your blinds clean and in good repair is an important part of keeping your home in good repair. Follow these tips and you will have curtains that look, smell, and feel like new.