Depression is more than just sadness. Most depressed people also experience irritability, anger, hopelessness, anxiety, fatigue, confusion, and feelings of shame and uselessness.
They often feel weak and sick. Others even had hallucinations. Here are other signs of depression. Also, to get rid from depression you can visit https://edupression.com/.
Image Source: Google
1. Lack of interest in fun activities or even activities
2. The inability to experience pleasure is known as anhedonia
3. Change in body weight (loss or gain at least 5% of total body weight per month)
4. Insomnia, insomnia and other sleep disorders
6. Movement is delayed
7. Feel guilty about something you can't control
8. "Brain Fog" or eliminate the ability to concentrate, think and make decisions, and
9. Think of death as suicidal thoughts, planned or not
People with depression often cry to express their sadness. Some of them self-medicate or even try to numb themselves with drug and alcohol abuse.
Others behave in self-destructive ways to relieve the emotional pain they experience. These activities include overeating, fornication, or assault.
Depression can develop slowly or suddenly because of a stressful or traumatic experience. It's important for people to understand that those who feel stressed out need all the support they need.
Depression is a real disease and you can't just get out of it. They need your help and knowing about the symptoms of depression can help determine who needs help.