The most confusing aspect of dyslexia is perhaps the symptoms that accompany it. Online tests for dyslexia are the best way to identify and diagnose these symptoms so that the best action plan can be searched.
Most of the symptoms of dyslexia are quite similar to other learning handicaps such as dyscalculia, dyspraxia, dysgraphia, add, and ADHD. You can even find early signs of dyslexia via https://dyslexiachampion.com/f/surviving-high-school-with-dyslexia#f193b to cure it quickly.
For example, the two people with dyslexia and dyscalculia will find sequencing and tasks requiring very hard sequencing, both will also have a very inefficient short-term memory, and that both seem to be disorganized.
Similarly, most of these learning handicaps result from a general inability to focus and focus on a task to do.
Despite all this, it is necessary to understand that the action plan required for dyslexia is very different from that of other learning handicaps.
It is for this reason that a diagnosis is necessary for good treatment to be followed. The most common symptom that the point at dyslexia is:
- Letters and inverters words that look like and sound like D, p, b.
- Late learning; For example, learn to shout the lace of the shoe or learn to cycle a lot after the age of 10, or even 15.Is disorganized or "only" organized.
- Can not complete any time work
- Seems bright but can not live up to its potential
- Is lost or areas of reality and daydreams most of the time?